[Lnc-business] Ballot access

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Sat Aug 27 10:35:45 EDT 2016

David, if somebody gives you some great answers to your "where can our
overflowing energy and excitement be best utilized," please share those

In the mean time, I suggest:

5,000 business cards for $100, great for handing out before football
games - people will put them in their pockets or wallets and look at
later. They don't like bigger brochures but activists tell me the
business cards have worked great in years past at football games. Find a
few friends to help you at the games:
https://lpstore.org/product/gary-johnson-business-card/

1,000 door hangers for $50. You don't have to wait for any football game
or any other special event. Put them up in your neighborhood whenever
it's convenient for you, and get some good walking exercise in at the
same time. I put up 650 in three days in Baton Rouge in 2012. Get those
door hangers here:
https://lpstore.org/product/door-hanger-gary-johnson-quiz/

You don't have to knock on doors when putting up the door hangers, but
if you do, that's extra credit. You'll run into some people standing in
their front yards. If any seem receptive to Gary Johnson, ask them if
they'd like you to install a yard sign in their front yard later that day.

Let me know how it goes. If you take a picture of yourself doing this,
post it on facebook, and also post the quantities of items you got out
in how much time, you'll probably inspire others to do some similar work.

Good luck.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314