[Lnc-business] CORRECTION Re: multiple-recipient messages improperly flagged as spam

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 13 02:24:21 EDT 2016

	Allow me to retract the first paragraph of my email below – upon re-reading my previous message to which Alicia responded, I see that I asked "how many such incidents (of hackers using LNC members' accounts to try to post spam to our list) have there been?", which could reasonably be interpreted as a request for statistics.

	What I was really getting at though is that I don't think it has been or would be a significant problem, even with zero automated anti-spam flagging controls in place.

Love & Liberty,
                                   ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                                (415) 625-FREE