[Lnc-business] National Party Agreement and Joint Fundraising Agreement were signed by me today

Sam Goldstein goldsteinatlarge at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 00:01:27 EDT 2016

Caryn,

I'm fairly sure all members of the LNC during my terms on the commitee have
signed this agreement, excepting perhaps Starchild, and I don't think I
ever heard of any problems or repercussions.  Pretty much just don't
discuss with anyone who has not signed it or relay any item identified as
Confidential so that a non-signed can access it.

>From my memory for the past 3 terms, the only items labeled as Confidential
have been legal matters, part of the budget related to employee contracts,
salaries and bonuses and sensitive parts of the annual audit.

Feel free to contact me to discuss in more detail if you like.

Live Free,

Sam Goldstein
Libertarian National Committee
Member at Large