[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-09: Mark Miller Contribution

James Lark jwl3s at eservices.virginia.edu
Sat Oct 1 22:20:28 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  I am writing in my capacity as Region
5 representative to vote "aye" on the motion.

     As always, thanks for your work for liberty.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
-----