[Lnc-business] [Lnc-votes] Email Ballot 2016-10: Rescind Contract Authority

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 02:38:14 EDT 2016

	Given our chair's announcement that we have a new operative contract now which is non-secret except for a few provisions whose secrecy will expire in a year (rather than the whole thing being secret in perpetuity), I'll likewise change my vote to no on this motion and withdraw my sponsorship.

	Nick, I trust there will be no further delay in disclosing the non-secret portions of the contract to those of us who have requested it?

Love & Liberty,
                                   ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                                 (415) 625-FREE