[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-13: Fellows Resolution

William Redpath wredpath2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 08:55:02 EDT 2016

Yes.  Bill Redpath
On Sun, 10/2/16, Sam Goldstein <goldsteinatlarge at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-13: Fellows Resolution
 To: lnc-business at hq.lp.org
 Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 8:49 AM

 I vote Yes
 on Email Ballot 2016-13:
 Fellows Resolution.
 Live Free,

 Sam
 GoldsteinLibertarian National
 CommitteeMember at Large8925 N
 Meridian St, Ste 101Indianapolis IN
 46260317-850-0726 Phone317-582-1773
 Fax

 On
 Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 2:37 AM, Alicia Mattson <agmattson at gmail.com>
 wrote:
 We have
 an electronic mail ballot.

 Votes are due to the LNC-Business list by
 October 11, 2016 at 11:59:59pm Pacific time.

 Co-Sponsors:  Lark, Goldstein, Harlos,
 Hagan, Hayes, Starchild

 Motion:

 Whereas Mike Fellows was a dedicated and
 accomplished activist for the cause of liberty who gave
 generously of his time and financial resources, and

 Whereas Mr. Fellows
 represented the Montana Libertarian Party with distinction
 by virtue of his many campaigns for public office, including
 campaigns for the Montana state legislature, Montana
 Secretary of State, Montana Supreme Court Clerk, and the
 U.S. House of Representatives, and

 Whereas Mr. Fellows served with distinction for
 many years in positions of leadership in the Libertarian
 Party, including his service as chair of the Montana
 Libertarian Party and as an alternate representative on the
 Libertarian National Committee, and

 Whereas Mr. Fellows was a man of integrity,
 wisdom, wit, generosity of spirit, and commitment to the
 principles of liberty and personal responsibility,
 therefore

 Be it resolved
 that the members of the Libertarian National Committee
 express our sadness at the passing of Mike Fellows, and that
 we offer our condolences to his family and friends.

 -Alicia

 Lnc-business at hq.lp.org

 http://hq.lp.org/mailman/
 listinfo/lnc-business_hq.lp. org