[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-13: Fellows Resolution

Tim Hagan timhagan-tyr at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 11:58:30 EDT 2016

I vote yes.
Tim Hagan

      From: Alicia Mattson <agmattson at gmail.com>
 To: lnc-business at hq.lp.org
 Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2016 11:37 PM
 Subject: [Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-13: Fellows Resolution

We have an electronic mail ballot.

Votes are due to the LNC-Business list by October 11, 2016 at 11:59:59pm Pacific time.

Co-Sponsors:  Lark, Goldstein, Harlos, Hagan, Hayes, Starchild

Motion:

Whereas Mike Fellows was a dedicated and accomplished activist for the cause of liberty who gave generously of his time and financial resources, and

Whereas Mr. Fellows represented the Montana Libertarian Party with distinction by virtue of his many campaigns for public office, including campaigns for the Montana state legislature, Montana Secretary of State, Montana Supreme Court Clerk, and the U.S. House of Representatives, and

Whereas Mr. Fellows served with distinction for many years in positions of leadership in the Libertarian Party, including his service as chair of the Montana Libertarian Party and as an alternate representative on the Libertarian National Committee, and

Whereas Mr. Fellows was a man of integrity, wisdom, wit, generosity of spirit, and commitment to the principles of liberty and personal responsibility, therefore

Be it resolved that the members of the Libertarian National Committee express our sadness at the passing of Mike Fellows, and that we offer our condolences to his family and friends.

-Alicia