[Lnc-business] For when we consider a Candidate Support Committee

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:29:05 EDT 2016

This was from a Region 1 Member:

If you create a Candidate Support Committee, one of the functions it could
perform would be to collect significant news stories and assemble them into
some sort of briefing book by topic - Health Care, Foreign Policy,
Economics, etc. It could be used by all Federal candidates - president and
congress. It would focus on current events and collect articles from across
the political spectrum. It would NOT include libertarian solutions. The
purpose would be to make sure our candidates are informed about the reality
of current issues. Any serious candidate should be able to briefly discuss
any of the topics covered - maybe test the candidates if they want
financial support?

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>