[Lnc-business] Affiliate Support Committee Reminder

Daniel Hayes danielehayes at icloud.com
Thu Oct 20 18:45:51 EDT 2016

The Affiliate Support Committee will be meeting at it's regularly scheduled time.

Date: Thursday, October 20th, 2016,
8PM Eastern

Dial in Number:(712)775-7031

Access Code: 571-973-866

The meeting is open to LNC Members, LNC Staff, State Chairs, Party Members, Libertarians, libertarians and invited guests.  We are a service oriented committee so we encourage attendees to participate in an orderly manner. If you have a matter you wish us to consider please contact me in advance if possible. I can be reached at Daniel.Hayes at LP.Org or by phone at 504-258-6176.

TENTATIVE AGENDA:

*Minute transparency/distribution policy
*Annual affiliate survey update
*On going development of membership marketing plan
*On going register/reregister project
-meme and video stash/archive