[Lnc-business] Motion: Assemblyman Moore - request for co-sponsors

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Sun Oct 23 22:20:36 EDT 2016

How is candidate endorsement and vetting for endorsement handled by the LNC? Does the LNC need a candidate endorsement committee?

The LP Radical Caucus has a strong candidate endorsement committee and process. All candidates requesting LPRC endorsement and campaign contributions must pass muster with the endorsement committee before their request is presented to the board where they must receive 100% approval. It is a stringent process and a responsibility that is taken very seriously.

Thoughts?

The Invisible Hand of Rational Self-Interest is Mightier Than the Sword of Government!

~David Pratt Demarest