[Lnc-business] draft alternate motion regarding Assemblyman Moore

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:16:20 EDT 2016

However, I would find it completely appropriate if members got together in
some formal or informal group (or existing caucuses) decided to censure the
decision or LNC members. Frankly, we need to be the subject of more
critical scrutiny to keep to in mind that are not untouchable during these
two years of service.