[Lnc-business] draft alternate motion regarding Assemblyman Moore

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:38:58 EDT 2016

I apologize to members for not signing my emails each time.  I realize on
the google list, it is hard for members to see who said what. The last two
comments were mine.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org/>