[Lnc-business] Letter of Censure

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Sun Oct 30 10:37:03 EDT 2016

Caryn, I will support a candidate contract national LP membership as a precondition for endorsement by the proposed transparent Candidate Support Committee.

Keep in mind that this measure should be viewed as a quasi-brute-force behavior modification tool that will be useful short-term but should not be used to obstruct our vision of achieving a voluntary governance context that frees our instinctual pro-freedom behavior without external brute-force behavior modification.

Thoughts?

Celebrate Life, Set the Bar High and LIVE FREE!

The Invisible Hand of Self-Interest is Mightier Than the Sword of Government!

~David Pratt Demarest

http://www.lpne.org

secretary at lpne.org <mailto:secretary at lpne.org>

dpdemarest at centurylink.net <mailto:dpdemarest at centurylink.net>