[Lnc-business] Request for Update on LP.org

Kevin Ludlow ludlow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:54:40 EDT 2016

>I also will ask that the "secret" portions be separate as I do not agree
to keep an entire report secret.  That is not in the best interest of our
members.

I've already spent days compiling it.  I can't (or I guess, just won't)
re-write it at this point.  There are charts, graphs, costs, etc.

Again, I will just ask people to comply first and email it individually to
anyone who can honor that.

It does not contain information that is at all meant to be public.  I
intended to share it with the LNC so they understood the complexities of
what our infrastructure requires.  It is of no value to external parties
(except to potentially help them hack at our system).

~k

Kevin Ludlow
512-773-3968
http://www.kevinludlow.com