[Lnc-business] Concerns on Party messaging and the LP.org site

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Sat Nov 5 18:33:52 EDT 2016

I'm eager to work with whatever slogan the LNC adopts. I like "Party of
Principle." We can easily add it places similar to this image show below
and attached.

Below is an image from the top of the old website. It contains both "The
Party of Principle" and "Minimum Government-Maximum Freedom."

I believe it was in 2010 that the LNC adopted "Minimum Government -
Maximum Freedom" which was championed by David Nolan. If anything, I
think to be in strict compliance with old LNC directives, we probably
would be required to have "Minimum Government - Maximum Freedom" and not
"The Party of Principle". But I'm not certain on that. The LNC takes
occasional votes or makes directives on things over time that may have
overturned that old directive (which I think was from the LNC, but it's
possible it was just a directive from the chair.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org