[Lnc-business] Fwd: RE:CORRECTED DEC 12/10-11 LNC Meeting Info

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:28:28 EST 2016

Daniel is being a librarian

On Saturday, November 12, 2016, Sam Goldstein <goldsteinatlarge at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Oh, never mind!
>
> Sam
>
> Sam Goldstein
> Libertarian National Committee
> Member at Large
> 8925 N Meridian St, Ste 101
> Indianapolis IN 46260
> 317-850-0726 Phone
> 317-582-1773 Fax
>
> On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Daniel Hayes <danielehayes at icloud.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','danielehayes at icloud.com');>> wrote:
>
>> People from NOLA don't need a separate batch unless you are gonna make
>> one hotter for us.  I was just referencing Wes's reference to our good fire
>> system and said make it a no alarm chili as in don't burn the office down
>> cause we haven't even paid for it yet.
>>

>> Daniel Hayes
>> LNC At Large Member
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Nov 12, 2016, at 6:09 PM, Sam Goldstein <goldsteinatlarge at gmail.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','goldsteinatlarge at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>>
>> Wes,
>>
>> I can buy all the supplies at the Ho Foods close to the office.  I'll
>> need a one-burner cook top of some type or
>> I suppose I can use the outdoor gas grill.  Is there a clubhouse for the
>> office?  That would be ideal if they have
>> a full kitchen.  I'll need as large a stock pot as you think we will
>> need.  We can consult further as you get RSVPs
>> and a head count.  For pussies from NOLA I can make a separate batch,if
>> needed.
>>
>> Sam
>>
>> Sam Goldstein
>> Libertarian National Committee
>> Member at Large
>> 8925 N Meridian St, Ste 101
>> Indianapolis IN 46260
>> 317-850-0726 Phone
>> 317-582-1773 Fax
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Daniel Hayes <danielehayes at icloud.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','danielehayes at icloud.com');>> wrote:
>>
>>> Let's keep it at Sam Goldstein's no Alarm Chili...  but hopefully it's
>>> hot.
>>>

>>> Daniel Hayes
>>> LNC At Large Member
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Nov 12, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Wes Benedict <wes.benedict at lp.org
>>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','wes.benedict at lp.org');>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sam, let's make it work somehow. The basement has fridge, sink and
>>> microwave. No oven or stove. Plenty of table space. Can I get a portable
>>> cook top, burner, crock pot, or something along those lines? My apartment
>>> is not far, but i can't guarantee that space without consulting others.
>>> Maybe can use clubhouse kitchen or if weather is like it has been lately,
>>> there are three outdoor gas grills with a few burners too.  Tell me what
>>> you need--we will figure it out. Pots, pans, sauté, etc.  I think we can
>>> make it work at the office. Plus we have a great fire alarm system.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad

> [...]

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>