[Lnc-business] LP.org website transition - missing pages (83% data loss)

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 16:54:40 EST 2016

Sam,

	We were told there would be no loss of content in upgrading the website. I assume you're not trying to say, "Oh well, if some content disappeared contrary to the assurances provided, no big deal" – are you?

	In the context of a discussion about missing content, that's how a sarcastic comment about preserving every single document generated by any LP member over the past 40 years comes across.

Love & Liberty,
                                    ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                                 (415) 625-FREE
                                   @StarchildSF

>>> https://www.lp.org/candidates/james-babb/

>>> https://www.lp.org/candidates/arvin-vohra/