[Lnc-business] LP.org website transition - missing pages (83% data loss)

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Tue Nov 15 18:56:26 EST 2016

Yes, from August 25 through September 12 the APRC was bombarded with
pages to review for compliance, discuss, make edits, make updates. They
deserve a huge thank you for the hundreds of emails with content they
had to review.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314