[Lnc-business] photos for LNC at LP.org

Trent Somes tsomes3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:23:10 EST 2016

Wes you look great in those photos. Thanks for pointing this out. I was
lucky to get senior portraits taken this year. I'll send you some as soon
as I buy a couple of digital copies with the photographer's watermark is
removed.

*Trent Somes, III*
Region 5 Alternate, Libertarian National Committee
Founder, Westmoreland County Libertarians <http://fb.com/wclibertarians>
National Chair, Libertarian Youth Caucus <http://fb.com/LYCaucus>
Facebook <http://fb.com/trentsomes/> Twitter
<http://twitter.com/TrentSomes/> Instagram
<http://instagram.com/trentsomes/> Address <https://goo.gl/maps/gWqJw21CJZs>
Cell: (412) 496 - 8552 Home: (412) 646 - 1872

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos <carynannharlos at gmail.com