[Lnc-business] Membership link

Ken Moellman ken.moellman at lpky.org
Thu Nov 17 06:54:11 EST 2016

What there is of the IT Committee met with staff yesterday to discuss
how to begin addressing a number of problems with the website. That
things are hard to find was one of the items discussed. It's starting to
be addressed.

---
Ken C. Moellman, Jr.
LNC Region 3 Alternate Representative
LPKY Judicial Committee

On 2016-11-17 06:00, Caryn Ann Harlos wrote:

> Am I missing something or does one have to dig through some submenus to join the National Party? I had to get the link for someone and found it difficult to find. It seems there should be a pretty prominent "Join" button no more than one menu deep.
>
> --
>
> IN LIBERTY,
> CARYN ANN HARLOS
> Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
> Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado [1]
> Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.lpcolorado.org
[2] http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org