[Lnc-business] Added Mortgage Payment

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 11:15:33 EST 2016

Sam you have my full support.  I would like to join with you on this.

On Sunday, November 27, 2016, Sam Goldstein <goldsteinatlarge at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I intend to make a motion at our next meeting to spend a good portion of
> our 2016 surplus to make a payment on the principal on our office mortgage.
>

> Not knowing our final numbers at this time lends some uncertainty to that
> number, but I would like to start the bidding at $150,000.  That amount
> ought to leave us in a very favorable position as to our ongoing reserve
> for unforeseen expenses over the next few years.
>
> Does anyone want to offer a lower/higher amount?  If so, what is your
> reasoning.
>
> Thanks and
>
> Live Free,
>

> Sam Goldstein
> Libertarian National Committee
> Member at Large
> 8925 N Meridian St, Ste 101
> Indianapolis IN 46260
> 317-850-0726 Phone
> 317-582-1773 Fax

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>