[Lnc-business] Chair's Proposed Agenda - LNC Meeting December 10-11, 2016

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 05:58:33 EST 2016

	It may be a committee of one, but that won't necessarily stop it from expanding if it consumes a lot of BBQ meat at the LNC meeting.   :-)

	On a more serious note – what Caryn Ann said about messaging strategy.

Love & Liberty,
                                  ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                                (415) 625-FREE
                                  @StarchildSF