[Lnc-business] April meeting locations

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:59:56 EST 2016

Sam's offer is tempting, and I would be inclined to support it after Utah.
Please let's cultivate relationships with states that need to be shown the
LNC knows they exist and cares that they exist - that have not needed
assistance and thus sometimes feel invisible.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org/>