[Lnc-business] Empowered Future Committee update

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 18:22:19 EST 2016

I would re-iterate all of my prior concerns on number of members and lack
of party experience.  This is not what was presented, and I do not believe
it is proper to get one thing passed and have it slip into another.  If
there is to be a "messaging" committee, ANY LNC member who wishes to be on
it, should be on it.   But that is not what was presented.  No discussions
on qualifications for any such thing were discussed etc. This is the LNC's
job, and if THAT is the job of the Committee, I request a place.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org/>