[Lnc-business] Enough pussyfooting. Time for a fearless platform.

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:36:44 EST 2017

I had this discussion yesterday with former Chair Dasbach who brought up
your same point very well.

But there is a learning curve so terminology *communicates*

Words aren't magical - they are mere containers for meaning.

As long as our containers are understood, we are doing our job.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>