[Lnc-business] Historic Preservation Committee Proposal

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:50:34 EST 2017

Link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15PTl9Ns-S7MwNs1HwrgTx8kqn-
bXkJSsvrsXmpaYBhk/edit?usp=sharing

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Ken Moellman <ken.moellman at lpky.org> wrote:

> All -
>
> I may have jumped the gun on proposing this only 2.5 days after sending
> the original request for comment.  Honestly, I thought it had been a little
> longer than that.  I do know that Mr. Katz and Starchild both reviewed and
> commented upon the draft document, and I thank them both for that.
>
> Below is the link to the publicly-viewable document, as well as
> instructions on how to make comments or suggestions.
>
> If there are heavy modifications to be made, I can make the document
> private and invite interested parties as editors to assist in crafting
> another version.
>
> ---
>
> Ken C. Moellman, Jr.
> LNC Region 3 Alternate Representative
> LPKY Judicial Committee
>

> On 2017-01-06 10:10, Ken Moellman wrote:
>

> All -
>
> Caryn Ann and I have been working on language for a committee to maintain
> the party's history, dubbed the Historic Preservation Committee.  This
> committee would operate and maintain both LPedia and the physical document
> archive.  She and I believe we are ready for more eyes to look at
> the proposal and provide feedback.  The link to the Google Docs version of
> the proposal is included below.
>
> Anyone with the link may make a comment on the doc.  To make a comment on
> a particular section, highlight (select) that section, and an icon will
> appear on the right that has a speech bubble inside of a circle.  Click
> that icon, and you will be able to make comments about that section.
> Please sign your comments, if you are not logged into Google, so that we
> know who has made the particular comment.
>
> Please take a few minutes to read through the proposal.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/15PTl9Ns-S7MwNs1HwrgTx8kqn-
> bXkJSsvrsXmpaYBhk/edit?usp=sharing
>

> Thank you.
>
> --
>
> Ken C. Moellman, Jr.
> LNC Region 3 Alternate Representative
> LPKY Judicial Committee

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>