[Lnc-business] Motion:

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:58:51 EST 2017

Sam, I proposed some changes.  The new proposed Section 2.07 explicitly
states that only *public* information is to be made available to the
Committee.  Those sections dealing with any privileged items need only deal
with inadvertent disclosure as could happen any time information is
exchanged with anyone, including any members who visit HQ.  I suggested a
change in which the committee would agree to return and not disseminate any
non-public documents inadvertently given.  I treat it similar to how I
treat inadvertent disclosure by opposing counsel in a legal case.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org/>