[Lnc-business] EFC Update and Extension

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:39:18 EST 2017

I guess I don't understand the comment that you have some concern about
precedent...

Yes, ten days would need to be the decision period, but it would be ten
days of not doing busywork as opposed to ten days of busywork.  Regardless,
there are now co-sponsors, so we're going to have an email ballot.

-Alicia