[Lnc-business] April LNC Meeting location

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:26:32 EST 2017

Two east coast meetings that double or triple the costs for region 1 if we
both were to attend is certainly not fine to me.  It disadvantages those of
us not on the east coast and privileges others.  I am most definitely not
fine.

- Caryn Ann

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:24 AM, David Demarest <dpdemarest at centurylink.net>
wrote:

> Dear Nick,
>
> Excellent idea. Pittsburgh is fine with me In the interests of
> accommodating
> Easter weekend travel and lodging arrangement time constraints. My interest
> is in improving the procedure going forward. I will proceed with my request
> for co-sponsors with the location of the August meeting in mind.
>
> ~David

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>