[Lnc-business] Letterhead and LP email groups

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Wed Jan 18 11:23:34 EST 2017

Starchild, my understanding is that you are asking me to make it
possible for anyone to see who is subscribed to any email group list run
by the national LP.

Regardless of whether it's easy or difficult to do, I don't feel
comfortable disclosing all of that myself. I think that's a decision the
LNC should make. If the LNC passes a motion asking staff or whomever is
administering our emails lists to make all the participants view-able,
or if the chair instructs me to, then I'll make sure staff complies with
that.  I'm skeptical though that the LNC would decide to do that, and
that's why my default position is to not disclose all of the participants.

I don't monitor who's on those lists myself. I have not logged into our
email system perhaps for over a year. I've probably logged in less than
10 times in 6 years but haven't been counting.

Thanks for joining our call.  I think Startchild gave a good synopsis of
the call below, which covered those familiar topics of ongoing concern.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org