[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-03: Cuban Arrests

William Redpath wredpath2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 14:35:36 EST 2017

After reading various emails today, I will also change my vote to "Abstain," pending further information.  Thanks, Bill Redpath

 Subject: Re: [Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-03: Cuban Arrests
 To: "lnc-business at hq.lp.org" <lnc-business at hq.lp.org>
 Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 2:11 PM

 If only our
 government's intervention was as benign as ours.
 But I think caution warranted so I
 will inquire more of NV and while I would put my own name to
 it, I am heeding the counsel of my colleagues and change my
 vote to
 Abstain
 Until I see if there is more
 information to commit the organization's voice to
 it.
 - Caryn Ann

 On Tuesday, February 14, 2017,
 Daniel Hayes <danielehayes at icloud.com>
 wrote:
 I am in the "need
 more information crowd" before I go intervening and
 entangling "overseas".
 Daniel HayesLNC At Large
 Member

 Sent from my