[Lnc-business] Committee applications

Joshua Katz planning4liberty at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:34:52 EDT 2017

Since there is no rule, we are permitted to choose from the various methods
available.  We are required to adhere to certain basic rules of
parliamentary procedure, such as "one person, one vote" and the requirement
of a majority for election.  Last term, I believe we used approval voting
for both committees.

Joshua A. Katz