[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-06: Move Archive Records to CO

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:55:42 EDT 2017

Starchild, thank you for your trust in me.  So far I believe I have
demonstrated it - I *could* have easily spent up to a thousand dollars
already but I have sought volunteers with skills to do professional
scanning and as long as I can tap into those (and not burn out their time),
I will do so.  I  treat OPP very seriously.  I have also committed to being
completely transparent and forthcoming with monetary decisions (and we have
a public committee discussion list) and accountable to members.  There have
been some minimal costs that I have gotten donated.  And that will be the
case whenever I can - and it is in the best interest of the project (i.e.
volunteer work has to be of the quality we need - a home scanner will not
do when we need a professional scan job, but fortunately I have a volunteer
with access to the genealogical scanner used by the LDS church- PRO!).

- Caryn Ann

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos <carynannharlos at gmail.com