[Lnc-business] Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Ken Moellman lpky at mu-net.org
Thu Apr 13 21:12:59 EDT 2017

We obviously need to change the policy about the FB page. There is way too
much crap being posted in our name. This is not the first instance, and
without action it will not be the last. These types of posts being made in
OUR name do harm to the party, and make a mockery of the work that every
contributor is making to satisfy someone's personal grind.  I hope that in
lieu of APRC reeling in these posts, a motion will be made by the LNC to
require it.  Please, no more trolling or sh*tposting on the FB page.