[Lnc-business] My throughts on Paladin Strategies

David Demarest dprattdemarest at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 09:25:23 EDT 2017

Arvin, in addition to all of your excellent points, is there any better
time to address our messaging strategy needs?

Most of us would agree that the LP has an excellent message but a
dysfunctional and incoherent messaging strategy.

1. We are recovering from a social media controversy exacerbated by a
hysterical messaging reaction.

2. We are in the process of hiring a press secretary that will need
messaging strategy from us to avoid the possibility of rogue press releases.

3. We are launching an ambitious candidate recruitment and support
initiative that begs for our collaborative and constructive messaging input.

4. Lauren's outstanding and productive donor outreach can be supported and
reinforced with our enhanced messaging input contributions.

The choice is ours. We can continue down the path of knee-jerk and
occasionally hysterical messaging responses. Or we can proactively leverage
the services of dedicated LIBERTARIAN message targeting, testing and
technique experts to ensure the success of the critical initiatives listed
above.

The timing is perfect. Our messaging strategy needs are critical if we
seriously intend to take the next step toward LP success.  The price is
right.

I urge you to reconsider taking advantage of the services that Paladin has
to offer while the window of opportunity is open to solve our immediate and
critical messaging strategy needs.