[Lnc-business] Platform Committee Appointments By States

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 04:12:11 EDT 2017

Yeah, what Sam said...which is what I said.

If you keep reading one sentence beyond the bylaws portion I quoted in that
message you will find that LP Bylaws Article 11.3.d sets the appointment
deadline as "no later than the last day of the fifth month prior to the
Regular Convention."

Since the convention is July 1-3, 2018, the appointment deadline is
February 28, 2018.

-Alicia