[Lnc-business] Lee Wrights

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Fri May 5 04:53:10 EDT 2017

Brett,

I certainly understand the well-intentioned nature of your request, but I
don't believe the bylaws permit me to count votes cast outside of the
10-day voting period which begins when I send the ballot out.  If you'll be
back to Internet Access Land on Sunday, you'll still be able to vote at
that time.

-Alicia