[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-10: Donation to the Mark Wicks campaign

Tim Hagan timhagan-tyr at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 23:17:25 EDT 2017

Wicks' campaign committee is required to file Reports of Receipts and Dispursements with the FEC. The Post-General Election report covering 05/06/17 - 06/14/17 is due June 24. You will be able to access the reports at http://www.fec.gov/finance/disclosure/candcmte_info.shtml and search for Wicks for Freedom or C00635128.

Tim Hagan