[Lnc-business] I welcome all who willing to support our Statement of Principles into this Party AND leadership if chosen by delegates

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Sat May 20 12:04:33 EDT 2017

Thank you, Larry, for your intellectual honesty. You rock!

Despite the politically-correct risks involved, can you extend the same courtesy regarding intent to Arvin?

Thoughts?

~David

Dec 28-Jan 1 Omaha Roads to Liberty Un-Convention

~David Pratt Demarest

LNC Region 6 Representative (IA, IL, MN, MO, ND, NE, WI)

Secretary, LPNE State Central Committee

Cell:      402-981-6469