[Lnc-business] To the Members of the LNC re: social media

Daniel Hayes danielehayes at icloud.com
Thu May 25 18:34:01 EDT 2017

Andy,

As the original maker of that motion it made sense at the time to have that big change while we were reviewing the whole thing.  It makes less sense to do now 5 or 6 weeks later.   The Social Media Process Review Committee is just getting underway and making this change now would potentially undermine any recommendations that the committee makes in August.

For that reason,  I won't be co-sponsoring this motion now.  I also will vote "NO" if it does become active.

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member
LNC Social Media Process Review Committee Member