[Lnc-business] April End-of-Month Financial Reports

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 22:49:11 EDT 2017

Tim is there a motion you want to have on that line item?

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 8:48 AM, Tim Hagan <timhagan-tyr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The April End-of-Month Financial Reports are attached.
>
> The Brand Development/Political Materials Expense is running above its
> budget. Preliminary projections for May has it reaching its annual budget
> of $30,000. We need to increase this expense and its corresponding revenue
> if we want to continue replenishing the stock at LPStore.org. Otherwise,
> items will become sold out as the inventory is depleted.
>
> Tim Hagan

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*