[Lnc-business] protecting party assets

Ken Moellman lpky at mu-net.org
Mon Aug 7 02:04:54 EDT 2017

I am not proposing to limit the use of the name.  I am, however, suggesting
that the "wall of separation" between "recognized" and "unrecognized" cauci
would probably accomplish the goal of preventing any damage, real or
perceived, from any group not under the LNC's purview by drawing a very
distinct line.

Just a thought.