[Lnc-business] 2020 Convention comment Re: Jul Membership Report

Erin Adams erinadams at thefeldmanfoundation.org
Fri Aug 11 18:22:07 EDT 2017

If we received a solid av bid at anywhere around 20 k that actually covered all of our needs I would be beyond shocked. That is an area where prices are always climbing. 20k might get us a bed sheet screen and two mikes run thru someone’s guitar amp, If we were really lucky. But I digress, the point is prices from 2010 have almost no bearing on todays market. I can assure everyone here that the cost of av is something the committee has looked closely at, as is overall sq footage, f&b miniums, meal prices, ease of travel into a location , availability of overflow locations, ceiling height (yea, that matters too) and a plethora of other variables and metrics that I would guess would simply be overlooked by many.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10