[Lnc-business] FW: Libertarians condemn bigotry as irrational and repugnant

David Demarest secretary at lpne.org
Tue Aug 15 17:45:25 EDT 2017

Wes,

Thank you for your excellent LP release today on bigotry that gets straight to the point. Job well Done!

“There is no room for racists and bigots in the Libertarian Party. If there are white nationalists who — inappropriately — are members of the Libertarian Party, I ask them to submit their resignations today. We don’t want them to associate with the Libertarian Party, and we don’t want their money. I’m not expecting many resignations, because our membership already knows this well.”

Thoughts?

~David Pratt

2018 Omaha Roads to Freedom Un-Convention

Freedom, Nothing More, Nothing Less

~David Pratt Demarest

Roads to Freedom Foundation, Founder

LNC Region 6 Representative (IA, IL, MN, MO, ND, NE, WI)

LSLA Vice-Chair

LPNE State Central Committee, Secretary

LPRC Board Member, Nebraska State Coordinator

David.Demarest at LP.org <mailto:David.Demarest at LP.org>

Secretary at LPNE.org <mailto:Secretary at LPNE.org>

DPDemarest at centurylink.net <mailto:DPDemarest at centurylink.net>

DPrattDemarest at gmail.com <mailto:DPrattDemarest at gmail.com>

Cell:      402-981-6469

Home: 402-493-0873