[Lnc-business] A bylaws proposal from a member

Sam Goldstein goldsteinatlarge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:23:13 EDT 2017

We don't really need a bylaw change to accomplish this .  We can do the
same by adding a convention
line to the annual budget.  Much easier than trying to get a change
approved by the delegates to increase
dues even by $5.  Neither, however, addresses the problem that a delegate
does not have to be a dues
paying member of the LP.

Sam

Sam Goldstein