[Lnc-business] Past nominees

Ken Moellman ken at moellman.com
Mon Oct 9 12:27:48 EDT 2017

Not to over-simplify the potential ramifications, but I think the way to
resolve this is to simply re-iterate who we are and who we aren't.

I wonder if a column in LP News from those of us on the LNC who wanted to
create such a thing would be welcomed.  Different perspectives or something
like that. Don't know.  I'm currently freezing to death in a datacenter, so
maybe my brain is frozen. heh.

ken