[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-19 : Yemen Resolution

Whitney Bilyeu whitneycb76 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:45:49 EDT 2017

Why couldn't we use this as the 'resolved' portion, and be done with it?

"Therefore, be it resolved, the LNC supports measures above and beyond
H.Con.Res. 81, in accordance with section 3.3 of the Libertarian Party
Platform, and calls for complete removal of U.S. Armed Forces from the
Republic of Yemen."

Whitney Bilyeu