[Lnc-business] Resignation From LPF

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 21:44:55 EDT 2017

PS: I do know Paul and he is good people. I appreciate his keeping us
informed.

But our role is not to meddling in an affiliate.  We might not like how we
are set up but there it is.

We can make statements on behalf of the National Party.  We can
disaffiliate an affiliate.

That's about it.

If something was ever to the point if disaffiliation we would know it.

We are not the parent of an affiliate and they are not our mere
satellites.  We are the tail.  They are the dog.  Tails don't wag dogs
effectively.

-Caryn Ann