[Lnc-business] Fwd: [Lnc-votes] Resignation From LPF

Daniel Hayes danielehayes at icloud.com
Wed Oct 25 20:21:19 EDT 2017

Interestingly enough, that sounds kind of bigoted.
I largely chose to ignore these people that are being talked about.  Guess someone will accuse me of having blinders on. It's not that, I just don't put a spotlight on them and say "lookeee here"...this dumb drama shit only becomes a big issue when someone starts jumping up and down screaming about it. Kinda like this email that was sent here.
Disassociating from people means you don't talk about them all day long, it means in general you don't talk about them. I chose to disassociate as much as I am able. Disassociate from individuals, don't sit here and effectively talk about disaffiliating a whole state affiliate because of a few people.

Also, there is all this effort focused on the "Right" of the Party. The reality is the Party HAS shifted LEFT and the violence advocated by people from that position has largely been ignored.  I know I try and ignore both of them because most people will excuse their behavior etc and Me.. I have work to do. Most libertarians don't know most of this crap is happening.
People have a right to have really stupid opinions. Stopping them from that might be considered bigotry on the basis of the definition.  If you engage in "intolerance toward those holding different opinions", even if those opinions advocate for intolerance then.. that kind of is the definition of bigotry. Irony, Irony, Irony.

I look in the mirror and the dictionary a lot.

If you are not ready to make a motion to disaffiliate Florida. It might be time to shut up.

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone