[Lnc-business] Affiliate Support Committee Conference Call Reminder

Daniel Hayes danielehayes at icloud.com
Thu Nov 2 18:08:07 EDT 2017

The Affiliate Support Committee will be meeting Thursday, November, 2nd, 2017. Our next meeting following the November 2nd meeting, unless otherwise notified, will be exactly two weeks later on November 16th, 2017.

The meeting is open to LNC Members, LNC Staff, State Chairs, Party Members, Libertarians, libertarians and invited guests.  We are a service oriented committee so we encourage attendees to participate in an orderly manner. If you have a matter you wish us to consider please contact me in a
advance if possible. I can be reached at Daniel.Hayes at LP.Org or by phone at 504-258-6176.

Date: Thursday, November 2nd, 2017
8PM Eastern
7PM Central
6PM Mountain
5PM Pacific
Dial in Number: (712)775-7031
Access Code: 571-973-866

We will be organizing for the annual ASC survey of the state chairs.

Daniel Hayes
Affiliate Support Committee Chairman
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone